Ground Station - no sat map

Reaction score
I hoped to attempt waypoint flying today but when I swiped left to reveal the map it would only show me the regular map and not the satellite one. Before I flew I made sure the Apple Map app was showing the satellite view. What am I doing wrong? How do I download the map if not the way I was trying to do it?

You'd open the Vision App before connecting it to the Vision WiFi and swipe to reveal Ground Station. I'd recommend clicking the location button (the crosshairs on the lower-left) to make sure you get the maps from your immediate area.

I cache the maps by opening the ground station at my home using wifi. I get the location I want, zoom in and out and use map mode and satellite mode, sometimes hybrid too! You can do it on site, but you will have to have an internet connection with your device, and it takes a lot longer for the maps to download on a 4G network.

Brilliant. That works. Thanks very much. Not intuitive though as when you launch the app without connection to the phantom it appears to not be functional.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj