Ground Station Flight with Flytrex Live....

Reaction score
Today I did a Ground Station flight where my maximum distance was 1.3 miles. My Ground Stations Air End and Ground End lost communications at about 1000 feet away, so I was not able to see the status via my ipad ground station app.

But what was great, is that I had my Flytrex Live also running on the Phantom. So I was able to follow the entire 4 Mile flight by viewing my Flytrex Live Page on my iPad and iPhone.

Video to follow....

Flight data: http://www.flytrex.com/mission/quadcopt ... ato-80595/

Great video and flight, Frank. I have yet had the guts to try the GS even though I have all the equipment for it. I sure wish the FlyTrex program had a Mac version. I love the graphics. I would be willing to pay more for the Mac program if they offered it. I don't want to use an emulation or boot camp program. So, for now I will watch from the sidelines!

Have a great one.

Phil

I was just looking for the edit button to say that. So, I have the GS stuff all wired on my bird. This is nothing more than an overlay system that I can review on the FlyTrax website. Can I download that video from the website if I want to post it or edit it here on my MacPro?
Phil H

You need dashware, there you bring in your video file and flytrex data file. Sync up video and data then add gauges. Dashware will output a new video file with the overlays you selected.

Very cool. I am waiting for my Flytrex to arrive. I am amazed that it can tell you are running Ground Station. Do all the gauges, indicators and logos in your video come with Dashware or did you have to purchase some separately?

Thanks. BTW, where did you get the audio loop of the helicopter? Been looking around for that.

Oops! Just realized this is a Flytrex LIVE discussion. I am getting the Flytrex Core 2. With Dashware I don't think I will be able to see battery voltage and probably not GS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31