Ground Station Ever?

Reaction score
I enjoy the P2, but waiting to hear any news regarding the ground station feature is getting old. Its a little disturbing to see effort in new products and celebration while completely ignoring us. They could at least put an asterisk on the Product page saying 'future'.
Any idea how to get some status?

Bill_Burkert said:
I enjoy the P2, but waiting to hear any news regarding the ground station feature is getting old. Its a little disturbing to see effort in new products and celebration while completely ignoring us. They could at least put an asterisk on the Product page saying 'future'.
Any idea how to get some status?

I'm just waiting for the class action lawsuit that is bound to happen. I mean, their website pretty much says you need the Bluetooth Datalink which is available. OH, THEY FORGOT to put in the small fact that the firmware isn't available yet.

On the bright side, as Bill Mentions, they have developed another new product that isn't available yet either, but you can pre-order it for $1500-$1600. If anyone wants one I'm selling miracle anti-gravity boots too. They are still in the development stage, but you can preorder them for a mere $9999. (That's only for one though, please specify left or right).

LuvMyTJ said:

Probably this one that says:

Flight control systems that support the 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink
ACE ONE(Firmware V4.02 or above), WKM(Firmware V5.24 or above), NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2(Firmware V4.00 or above,coming soon)

The part where it says, "coming soon" on page 1 of this manual. The coming soon we've been waiting for awhile, like October 2013 ??

http://download.dji-innovations.com...k&iPAD_Ground_Station_User_Guide_v1.06_en.pdf

DJI's "coming soon" could mean anything from 2 week to 1 year.
Take the GoPro remote video start / stop with the Zenmuse that has been "coming soon" since March last year......

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj