Ground Station and flying 20 degree off clockwise

Reaction score
I am experiencing an annoyance with the way my particular P2V+ behave while in Ground Station mission mode.

Wondering if any of you have observe this behavior and could offer some suggestions:

On manual flight, my P2V+ flys with camera pointing alone the path that I am flying when flying forward.

On Ground Station mission mode, my P2V+ flys the route as it is suppose to, but is rotated about 20 degree clockwise. That is with camera pointed 20 degree to right.

My P2V+ is in Naza mode with modification other then the Flytrex core.

I've read about this in Naza manual that I could rotate the GPS antenna to correct the situation, but that was for when flying in manual mode. And my concern is that while in manual mode, it flight true and straight, but switching to manual mode it would fly with a 20 degree clockwise rotation offset. So I am not sure if re-mounting the GPS antenna is the solution.

Thanks!

I was thinking it flew in a direction based on where the home point was located. Not saying that is in deed what takes place, but after watching the video from the 1st flight I did, was the guess I came up with.

slothead said:
Is there a yaw gain that needs to be corrected?

Do you mean as in when I turn manually, I line it up ok and so it flies fine. However, in autonomous mode, the yaw may not have enough power to turn all the way?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20