Ground Control

Reaction score
May be obvious to some, but I am unable to view the detail in Hybrid or Satellite camera views, only Standard? Do I need data out in the field to upload, or do I have to preload the area when I have actual intrenet WiFi?

It does that to me also...when I have a wifi signal I cache the map in hybrid then hit power button and drive to where I wanna fly...once there I turn on RC then the AC and open dji go and I'm all set....give that a try

It does that to me also...when I have a wifi signal I cache the map in hybrid then hit power button and drive to where I wanna fly...once there I turn on RC then the AC and open dji go and I'm all set....give that a try
Thanks, when this snow finally goes, I will try that. So the I phone needs to be turned on all the time so the cache is still valid on site?

Nope. Once you cache the images into your device, they are saved. You can happily turn your device off. Later, without an internet or cell connection, the device will use those cached images it had saved to show you the areas you need to see in your app.

Wait. You have an iPhone?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik