Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital

Nice work!

Great location. Can you actually enter this building?

nice video...i love the old buildings of the world.....all the things that have happened in places like that

Can't go inside unfortunately. The place is full of asbestos and the structure is crumbling. It's actually about to be torn down and cops patrol it nonstop.

chuddly said:
nice video...i love the old buildings of the world.....all the things that have happened in places like that

I agree! This site definitely gives off an eerie vibe as you think about all the things that went down there. This was the largest psychiatric hospital in the country, actually the largest building in the country until the Pentagon was built, and was a key location at a time when researchers were just starting to study the brain and how to treat it. I can only imagine some of the experiments and torturous techniques used in this place. Supposedly most of the operating rooms were left untouched, so a lot of those contraptions and furniture are still in there. I'm so tempted to break in and see it!

Nicely put together! At 3:01 you can see a fully made-up bed through the window. Creeeeeepy.

Cool footage. Real life Shutter Island.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20