Greetings from the free state of Mississippi....

Reaction score
Hey everyone,newbie to the forums here and just wanted to say hello and all that stuff.I've been lurking and soaking up the great info found here and decided it was time to become part of it lol.not that I have any great info to share or anything

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
wreath_sm.png

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I operate a phantom 3 pro and I'll be posting I images soon,we'll as soon as I get the kinks worked out.....video issues....surprise.lol

Welcome. Sometime in the spring I’ll be heading toward Houlka, MS. If you’re near there, let me know and we can fly together.

I know, I know. “Never heard of Houlka”. It’s tiny (pop. about 600) and I’ll be even more rural than that.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome. Sometime in the spring I’ll be heading toward Houlka, MS. If you’re near there, let me know and we can fly together.

I know, I know. “Never heard of Houlka”. It’s tiny (pop. about 600) and I’ll be even more rural than that.
hey,i am from a true small town,merigold ms,it was so small.......we put a big mirror on one end to make it seem bigger

Reactions: dirkclod and Pharm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.