Greetings from Oklahoma

Reaction score
I have my P3A on it's way. I'm new to DJI but not new to RC Aircraft.

My 'model airplane' dreams started in the 70s, watching my dad become frustrated with the u-control models I had as a kid - seeing him try to get those little .049 glow engines started and running reliably is something that stuck with me. During the very early 80's, there were a few foam electric single channel airplane models that I briefly played with. Then on to a 4 channel glider which I had moderate success with. Moved on to build one of the early LMH gas heli's into electric, back when gas was still king for all R/C. More models, some reviews for RC Groups, then into quads several years ago, FPV a couple years ago and then a Bebop 2 in March of this year. Fell in love with the 'cinematic' aspect of flying slow and smooth, but not with the quality of the Bebop's camera. The Phantom series seems like the next logical progression, and the Phantom 3 seem to be a pretty good bargain right now.

I'll have the new P3A tomorrow (with extra battery and backpack). I'm interested in hearing what accessories I need the most. I'm assuming a gimbal guard is high on the list, but what else?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1