Greetings from North Carolina

Reaction score
First of all thanks for such a great resource for drone pilots!

My name is Dean and I'm just getting into flying a drone with a DJI Phantom 3 Pro I recently acquired from a photographer friend. It came with six batteries, multi charger, extra props etc. all for $250. Pretty sweet deal. Anyway, I'm currently studying to get my part 107 certification which is going quite well. I have been interested in airplanes from an early age and I've built and flown RC gliders. I also have a good understanding of aircraft and flight physics which helps. I plan on taking a cert test before fall.

I plan on starting a small business to offer drone services called Skylight Drone Services LLC. I already own a small automotive service shop so I know the ropes of running a business. I live in Pinehurst NC and I'm sure I can find clients in several fields in the area.

Looking forward to becoming part of the community here and sharing my work experiences.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Reactions: SkyLight
Reaction score
You sound like you have it altogether. The business part is a big plus. I wish you the best.
I have an uncle that is the head of a homeowners association there. Totally out of my league. Lol.

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members