Greetings from Longview, TX. Glad to find you guy’s!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Bought my first drone (toy) in 2015 and quickly discovered the P3S and have enjoyed flying it ever since. Recently got my part 107 and thinking seriously about some for profit flying as well as adding some newer drones. Had no idea this forum existed and I am totally stoked to see all the awesome conversations and info here!! Can’t wait to jump in with all four props!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello everyone! Bought my first drone (toy) in 2015 and quickly discovered the P3S and have enjoyed flying it ever since. Recently got my part 107 and thinking seriously about some for profit flying as well as adding some newer drones. Had no idea this forum existed and I am totally stoked to see all the awesome conversations and info here!! Can’t wait to jump in with all four props!
Welcome J . I live close to San Augustine and started flying about the same time as you . I have a You-Tube channel of
flights over the East Texas area . You can Google Spencer Boaz and it will bring up my channel look for my bulldog . I
too am glad to of found this form I have found many of the threads very helpful and interesting . One example of that
was Dronearc Aerial Solutions , owner Ryan McCarty 833-DJI-IFLY . I was expecting repairs to be very high , he fixed my
Mavic Pro for a tiny fraction of what I expected . This form is nothing short of amazing for drone owners , I'm sure you'll
enjoy it as much as all it's members .

Reactions: snowy23 and GFields

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic