Greetings from Colorado

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Just purchased my first drone. Glad to be here and hope to learn more about this awesome new hobby.

Welcome, which one did you get? If we can be of any assistance please let us know.

Look me up when your in Fort Collins and bring your drone.

Reactions: osutrooper
I purchased the Phantom 3 Standard. Heard it was one of the best to get started with.

Great choice, you should be able to get many hours of flight time out of it.

I'm a 107 pilot so I don't fly much recreationally but I have a few places I go close to my house and in Highlands ranch where I fly.

I lived in Highlands Ranch, Littleton and Parker from 1990-1995 while I worked at Centennial Airport as an aircraft mechanic. I bet it has changed a lot! Then we moved to Steamboat Springs. You sure have many beautiful areas to fly.

Reactions: FLYBOYJ
I lived in Highlands Ranch, Littleton and Parker from 1990-1995 while I worked at Centennial Airport as an aircraft mechanic. I bet it has changed a lot! Then we moved to Steamboat Springs. You sure have many beautiful areas to fly.

Yes, a great place! Been here since 2003 and its changed since then, so i could imagine comparing it to the early 90s. I do some side work at Centennial once in a while. Who did you work for there?

Welcome! I'm about 5 miles north of Brighton, it's also a great place to fly!

Yes, a great place! Been here since 2003 and its changed since then, so i could imagine comparing it to the early 90s. I do some side work at Centennial once in a while. Who did you work for there?

Arapahoe Aero and Air Methods.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj