Greetings from Central IL

CMK

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Chris from Central, IL. I am very much a beginner drone pilot, but having a lot of fun with my Phantom 3 Standard. It was a Christmas present from my dad. I had not done much research other than flying a couple of mini drones, but they got me hooked. So, was not sure what to expect when I put one on my list. Also, I haven't lived with my dad for over 20 years, so was not much influence on his purchase. Now I here, wanting to learn everything I can about my drone and flying them.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum CMK.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome aboard the phantom app. My first suggestion for new pilots of the phantoms is get some stick time in the DJI app flight simulator. It's by far the safest, and cheapest way to learn how these birds fly, as they are a big step up from toy grade quads. You will love it once you have the procedures down. Fly safe[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Welcome aboard the phantom app. My first suggestion for new pilots of the phantoms is get some stick time in the DJI app flight simulator. It's by far the safest, and cheapest way to learn how these birds fly, as they are a big step up from toy grade quads. You will love it once you have the procedures down. Fly safe[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I had not read about the simulator, I will check it out. Thank you

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr