Greetings from a new member & new DJI owner

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to quadcopters, and just bought a Vision+. Obviously I love it. :) I live in Northern Colorado, and would love to get together with other DJI owners for group flights/etc. I am only about 30 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, and there are tons of amazing spots to visit well outside the park boundaries. If you live here, or just planning a visit, say hi. Maybe we can catch some air together.

I just thought I'd introduce myself, since you'll see me poking around the forums. :)

SaintChachi

Welcome! Enjoy the new Phantom. As most people will say read the manual 3 times and than read it again. Also avoid operating within national parks as they are off limits (feel free to operate from outside them). Stay safe and have fun!

Hey Saint...I'm new too. Received a DJI Phantom 2 for my birthday last month from my wife to use with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black I already had. Looking forward to participating here from time to time.

Welcome to the forum guys... most people are super helpful - just make sure you post in the correct forums and have done a little homework on the web or in the manual and people will be more than happy to help!

Yes Welcome to both of you and take both of the other members suggestions and you will have a blast in here !
There's more info in here than anywhere else and fly safe :)

Welcome to you both. You will enjoy the thrill of zooming the skies. Just make sure you read & understand everything. This is a great forum to learn & give your advice too. Enjoy the quads!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj