Greetings from a complete Noob

Reaction score
Hi all!

Yes, I'm a noobie in every sense of the word - never done RC anything before, so of course I figure I'm prepared for flying a drone ... o_O

Actually, I do a lot of photography (landscapes, weddings/events) and decided to add the Ph4 to my arsenal.
I expect great things, if not great catastrophe.

Welcome Cactus. You most be from the southwest :cool:. what part are you in.
There is a vast about of info here all you have to do is ask or just read. Besides all lot of nice people.

Reactions: Cactus Wren
Welcome to the Forum Cactus. Since you are new to the hobby ( we ALL were at one time), may I suggest msinger's site 'Phantomhelp.com'. There are boatloads of information there just waiting for you to check out. You will need to select the "P4" box at the top of the listing to get you to everything P4. If you can't find what you are looking for there or on the Forum, just ask away. We are here to help.

Blue Skies and Calm Winds. FLY SAFE [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Welcome to the Forum Cactus. Since you are new to the hobby ( we ALL were at one time), may I suggest msinger's site 'Phantomhelp.com'. There are boatloads of information there just waiting for you to check out. You will need to select the "P4" box at the top of the listing to get you to everything P4. If you can't find what you are looking for there or on the Forum, just ask away. We are here to help.

Blue Skies and Calm Winds. FLY SAFE [emoji2]

Thanks!

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj