Greetings Fellow Lunatics !

Reaction score
I'm the proud owner of a new P4 that won't fly right out of the box. Just here to share my misery lol. Just found out recently this is a pretty common thing. Wonderful !

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Got mine at the weekend and took a bit of time to get everything to connect.

What's the issue, I'll see if it's similar to any of mine.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Thank you very much ! I look forward to the experience ! A little discouraged right now as my brand new P4 won't fly lol. Thanks again !

Don't get too discouraged. Frustrating getting a busted one but you'll find once it is working being a PhantomPilot will be worth the initial misery. Welcome to the boards

Thank you ! I look forward to it. Anyone in here have experience getting a claim started and sending one back? It is still under warranty.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Hope you get all your issues sorted out. Fly safe and have fun!

I'm the proud owner of a new P4 that won't fly right out of the box. Just here to share my misery lol. Just found out recently this is a pretty common thing. Wonderful !
Took me a couple days, too, but worth the effort. The manual isn’t always crystal clear, but everything you need is in there. You’ll be in the air in no time!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers