Greeting from Galway Ireland,

Reaction score
Hi,

new drone pilot with just 2 hours actually flying. Have a P3 advanced - loving the hobby, hoping at some point to go FPV. Love the drone and I'm slowly learning about the tips and tricks via youtube etc. As questions come up I feel this is a good place to ask.

If anyone is coming to Ireland - west coast - let me know and I'll show you some nice castles you can fly around without restriction!

Best wishes

Dave

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi,

new drone pilot with just 2 hours actually flying. Have a P3 advanced - loving the hobby, hoping at some point to go FPV. Love the drone and I'm slowly learning about the tips and tricks via youtube etc. As questions come up I feel this is a good place to ask.

If anyone is coming to Ireland - west coast - let me know and I'll show you some nice castles you can fly around without restriction!

Best wishes

Dave
Welcome from NZ
Hey send @ fireblade99 a message he in Ireland aswell in Galway,he's another great phantom pilot.
I'm sure he like to hook up

Reactions: Davious
Welcome to the forum! :)

From the land of one of my favorite flutist James Galway :). Welcome!

Hi,

Best wishes

Dave
I'll be there in a couple of years. There's some beer I need to drink.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31