Greenwich uk flying

Reaction score
Ok guys so Greenwich is where my drone got killed off a few months back but I'm planning to fly there this Sunday. Not want to be outdone I thought I might as well go there again. Planning on flying from the cutty sark and across the Thames. Anyone up for joining? Here's a video I did last time so you have an idea. Also will be my birthday... And want to spend that day flying then relaxing with a few drinks at cheapo wetherspoons around the corner. All welcome to join. By the way it's a class D airspace but you can still launch with DJI go. Personally I use litchi

Reactions: deltamike
Nice vid! Would love to join you but don't live in London any more. Would love to see more London drone shots though. Keep it up.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Thanks mate. I'm heading there to get more shots of it in a few hours. It's quite a small boat to be honest. But inside it's been hollowed out to make a museum and a restaurant. But they charge almost £30 just to get in so def a tourist trap. Glad you like the windriders as I sell them. They also make travelling around with the drone a great feature too

I love this video!
Cheers mate. Got another one coming up
1499104186276.jpg
1499104194122.jpg

Both at Greenwich
1499104210883.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member