Green/Red flashing lights

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I need some assistance. I just replaced the ESC and the No 4 motor and when I hooked everything up ,it booted up ok, then I got the 4 beeps and then it started flashing 1 green light and 3 red light.. just keeps flashing.
Anyone know what that means?? I looked in the manual and really could not find anything with that light combination..

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

Thanks man. That was it. I was in the garage but when I took it outside and waited a bit it went green. Thank you again. You saved me a bunch of worrying.

srandall25 said:
order the LED Naza mode status chart sticker. I use it all the time...
http://www.uavstickers.com/phantom-identity-set.php

I agree, although you do learn them after a while.
vs02ll.jpg

Man those are cool.. I had switched over to NAZA a couple of weeks ago and really didn't know the light patterns. So I thought I messed something up after the R/R the ESC and motor. Yep I'll be ordering these. Great idea thanks..

I think a lot of us have been caught by surprise with the different light indications for NAZA. It would be helpful if DJI would include a sentence in the user manual mentioning that if you switch to NAZA there will be a different light pattern.

Great thing to have this forum!

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
I think a lot of us have been caught by surprise with the different light indications for NAZA. It would be helpful if DJI would include a sentence in the user manual mentioning that if you switch to NAZA there will be a different light pattern.

Great thing to have this forum!

i got a card in my box with both lots of light patterns on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj