Green lights flashing rapidly after self test

Reaction score
I don't know if someone had this before but since a few flights when I start my P2 (with the right sequence) I see the lights showing that it's doing the self test. After 20-30 seconds it blinks rapidly green. So far so good. But right after that it blink rapidly again green. Does someone knows what it means. It never done that before. It's up to date. TY

I don't know if someone had this before but since a few flights when I start my P2 (with the right sequence) I see the lights showing that it's doing the self test. After 20-30 seconds it blinks rapidly green. So far so good. But right after that it blink rapidly again green. Does someone knows what it means. It never done that before. It's up to date. TY

Are you using FVP system with iOSD telemetry?? If so keep an eye on the number of satellites if to see if it's going below 6 then you get rapid green a quick red and rapid green this keep it up until you 6 or more. I have had it happen a couple of times.

Rapid green is letting you know you have enough satellites and they are locked at home point ... Your good to go. In other words ready to fly with GPS.

The first set of rapid greens is indicating it has compass heading locked in (what would be used in CL).
The second set is the home point has been locked in.

Rapid green is letting you know you have enough satellites and they are locked at home point ... Your good to go. In other words ready to fly with GPS.

The first set of rapid greens is indicating it has compass heading locked in (what would be used in CL).

Not so fast gents. A rapid green then a fast red and to a rapid green indicates that the satellite count is going from 6 to 5 back an forth. This has nothing to do with the compass either and I do have it recorded DVR and have flown at the same location without a problem. This happens very quickly while in the air in fact it even triggered a really fast GPS to FS back to GPS response.

Not so fast gents. A rapid green then a fast red and to a rapid green indicates that the satellite count is going from 6 to 5 back an forth. This has nothing to do with the compass either and I do have it recorded DVR and have flown at the same location without a problem. This happens very quickly while in the air in fact it even triggered a really fast GPS to FS back to GPS response.

The OP's question was about the second set of rapid green flashes, he had not seen it before. He mentioned nothing about red. In Naza mode, there are two sets in the startup sequence.

In Phantom mode, I don't believe there are two sets of rapid green, just one. If the OP just changed to Naza mode, that would explain why he had not seen it before. Either that or he just didn't notice it.

this is my understanding ^^^

i never fly until i get my second set of rapid greens and enough satellites are acquired so i get no more red flashes after green...

The OP's question was about the second set of rapid green flashes, he had not seen it before. He mentioned nothing about red. In Naza mode, there are two sets in the startup sequence.

In Phantom mode, I don't believe there are two sets of rapid green, just one. If the OP just changed to Naza mode, that would explain why he had not seen it before. Either that or he just didn't notice it.

I am fully aware of what the OPS question was but he may not have noticed a quick red flash in between.

It doesn't matter whether you in Phantom or Naza mode if you takeoff and all of sudden you see rapid flashing green and a quick red then back to rapid green. What those quick changes in the LEDs are trying to tell you is that you are loosing the of satellite from 6 to 5 very quickly back and forth that maybe you should land it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj