Green light mode !

Reaction score
Hi , i am a new user of the phantom 2. After a simple little crash I have problems to calibrate the drone again.
I use the s1 as I must , turn the drone 360 ' both ways but the drone still light yellow ! So I cannot fly with gps in green mode. What wrong ?

Best regards !

Fl.

Is it solid or flashing yellow??

Flemming said:
Hi , i am a new user of the phantom 2. After a simple little crash I have problems to calibrate the drone again.
I use the s1 as I must , turn the drone 360 ' both ways but the drone still light yellow ! So I cannot fly with gps in green mode. What wrong ?

Best regards !

Fl.

I think that means the compass did not calibrate. Did you remove the top shell to look for any connectors that may have been shaken loose from the crash?

Plus too, when you do the calibration, Spin first horizontal (as the drone normally sits on the ground) and then vertical but spinning it with the "front" (where gimbal is pointing, as well as where the lines are on the shell)

Did you ever take the top off it? If you did, this sounds like a no brainer, but make sure that the top is lined up with the bottom. It's very easy to put the top on 90 degrees off.

Noticed you said you use the s1 switch. In order to obtain a solid yellow light it sounds like you're in ATTI mode. The s1 switch must be toggled up and down at least 5 times in order to enter compass calibration. If you're doing that and still getting the solid yellow? Check to see if your GPS receiver is cracked/damaged.

Remove the top cover, and carefully check the receiver for cracks. If so, it will need replacement. They're made out of ceramic and easily cracked after a crash.

You can find how to correctly remove and inspect the GPS receiver by finding many offered videos on youtube.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj