Green flash with 3 red following

Reaction score
Which version of the Phantom do you have? The LED status indicators are listed in each manual.

One green flash followed by 3 red flashes means you're in GPS mode but the Phantom sees less than 5 satellites. If you let it sit for a minute that should eventually go down to two red flashes, then one, then none (just repeating green at that point)...once you're down to 1 or no red flashes then you have enough satellites locked for GPS mode to give you stable flight.

Opwan said:
Hey guys I'm getting one green flash followed by 3 red afterwards, can't find the reason in the manual, this is after compass calibration and home setting before flight. What's the reason?
These are all listed in the manual pages. I printed it out for reference and have in my flight case.

mb_guy said:
Opwan said:
Hey guys I'm getting one green flash followed by 3 red afterwards, can't find the reason in the manual, this is after compass calibration and home setting before flight. What's the reason?
These are all listed in the manual pages. I printed it out for reference and have in my flight case.

To be clear, You'll have to look in the NAZA M V2 manual to find this.

Opwan said:
I've got the vision+ and this series of blinks was not listed on the led card! I recalibrated the IMU and I think that solved it. Now the LEDs are staying solid green, I thought they were supposed to flash slow, at least they did on the other one I had to return due to gimbal issues. I'm getting a lot of drift in GPS mode so something still isn't just right. By the way I'm flying in Naza mode.

The Vision and Vision Plus only list the Vision mode LEDs on the card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.