Great Sunshade Idea

Reaction score
Howdy Folks! I discovered a new idea for a sunshade and it works really awesome and thought I would pass it on. First I went to Walmart and bought a $12 case for an iPad Mini 4 and cut the cover off and just using the hard plastic Base which holds the iPad itself. It works well and holds into the holder on your controller if you will notice the picture I provided. Next I got an old camera bag that's been in my closet for 15 years not being used or you could buy one at Walmart for $10 and cut the top off of that and cut the bottom out of it and slid it down over my iPad. The camera bag forms tightly right around the hard plastic case and give your iPad 360 degree sun shade. It may look a little redneck but It works absolutely great
20170201_062840.jpg
20170201_063022.jpg

Howdy Folks! I discovered a new idea for a sunshade and it works really awesome and thought I would pass it on. First I went to Walmart and bought a $12 case for an iPad Mini 4 and cut the cover off and just using the hard plastic Base which holds the iPad itself. It works well and holds into the holder on your controller if you will notice the picture I provided. Next I got an old camera bag that's been in my closet for 15 years not being used or you could buy one at Walmart for $10 and cut the top off of that and cut the bottom out of it and slid it down over my iPad. The camera bag forms tightly right around the hard plastic case and give your iPad 360 degree sun shade. It may look a little redneck but It works absolutely greatView attachment 75015 View attachment 75016
Few things I forgot to mention are to use a camera bag slightly smaller than the hard plastic base for your ipad/tablet/phone etc. so the bag will stretch slightly and form fit to the plastic base and your controller arm. Also be careful cutting the bottom out of the bag and not make it to big. The bag fits snug around the tablet/ipad and all you will have to do is cut a small hole in the one side for your cord to fit through.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers