Great Sand Dunes in Colorado...Fun Weekend!

Reaction score
Went camping near the Great Sand Dunes this last 4 days including the weekend and had a great time. Stayed at the KOA campground, really nice and clean.

Sunday was a perfect day to fly, no wind and almost no clouds. Hope you enjoy the video and let me know if it could be better.

Thanks, Rob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video. Some of the patterns in the sand on those dunes, would be awesome to investigate down a bit lower. Thanks for introducing me to a new part of the world I'm never likely to see in person.

Very nice! I've driven past that many times. Next time I think I need to take in my P3.
I had the same experience until my wife forced me to go camping up near the sand dunes this last week. It was a pretty amazing morning just having that whole area to myself and really just enjoying the time to learn.

Nice video. Some of the patterns in the sand on those dunes, would be awesome to investigate down a bit lower. Thanks for introducing me to a new part of the world I'm never likely to see in person.
I was a little concerned about getting to low with the sand maybe coming up in the prop wash. I did get a little lower when going over the water. But I agree with you every time I look at the footage I think "okay what could I do better next time". That is always going to be the challenge for us quad nerds.

Always next time.

Reactions: Ezookiel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers