Great sale at Amazon, took the plunge

Reaction score
Well, after wavering and holding off, Adorama, thru Amazon had a standard with extra battery for $642. That did it for me. Should be here in a week or so. Looks like all the P3's are on sale.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have a look at this link - Know Before You Fly

Great deal! Enjoy your new quad and fly safe!

Yes, lots of prices dropped on Amazon in the past couple of hours. If anyone is looking to buy from Amazon, you can find a list of what's available from authorized DJI dealers here.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have a look at this link - Know Before You Fly

Great deal! Enjoy your new quad and fly safe!

Thanks so much for the welcome. Great forum. And trust me, I'm downloading all the info I can get. Pretty hefty learning curve.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20