Great obstacle avoidance video :)

Amazing video and encourages using CA without fear...

Thanks for this great video....can't even imagine the processing power and software to make all of this work. I am sure it is not flawless, but it sure gives us a fighting chance when we miscalculate.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cool video, however I want the obstacle avoidance on the sides and rear (where you cannot see).... if you cannot avoid an obstacle that you can SEE with your FPV downlink... then perhaps more flying lessons are in order. Sorry I'm "old school" I believe you should have some flying skills to fly anything... not just depend on technology...

Reactions: 4wd and Jussaguy
Cool video, however I want the obstacle avoidance on the sides and rear (where you cannot see).... if you cannot avoid an obstacle that you can SEE with your FPV downlink... then perhaps more flying lessons are in order. Sorry I'm "old school" I believe you should have some flying skills to fly anything... not just depend on technology...

That's why it's good to start on a Syma and then upgrade to a Phantom. This video concentrated more on the OA while tracking, not so much manual flight.

That was pretty fun. Can't wait to see how much they can improve upon it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31