Great flight!

Reaction score
Newbie here, wanted to post a positive experience with my phantom 3. Have flown my bird 3 times so far, each time building more confidence. I think this one of the few products I have bought that actually does what it says it can do, very easy to fly, and the pics are great!

Reactions: g00se
will have one by the end of August ! ..Selling my phantom fc40 with extras and have some money saved ..cant wait

will have one by the end of August ! ..Selling my phantom fc40 with extras and have some money saved ..cant wait

You will love it.

I went from fc40 to v2+ to P3 each was a big step and much much longer battery life over fc40

mine was absolutely breathtaking when I first got it...

I would hover it 2' over the street and marvel at how well it handled...light years beyond my P2V+...

You could maintain it as steady as a tripod, and when you flew over a curb it would elevate itself exactly 5" to compensate for the altitude over the curb and onto the grass. It would remain at the set altitude as if by magic, then when you went from grass over the curb to street (drop 5") it would compensate exactly...

...then one day I went to fly my magic toy, and the screen said "Need to Update Firmware", so I did exactly as I was told, expecting my magic toy to impart some new miraculous maneuvers.

...and my magic toy turned into a warty, lumpy toad... and it sits there, just like a toad, waiting for something to turn it into magic again.

Thankfully not everyone was unfortunate.

Mine flys great with latest firmware.

..........then one day I went to fly my magic toy, and the screen said "Need to Update Firmware", so I did exactly as I was told, expecting my magic toy to impart some new miraculous maneuvers.

...and my magic toy turned into a warty, lumpy toad... and it sits there, just like a toad, waiting for something to turn it into magic again.
No need to crap on everyone's threads about good encounters. Go rain on someone else's parade.

How much do you think I could sell my fc40 for ? I have 5 batteries for it and a walkera g2-d gimbal for it . I no longer have the standard camera for it as I use my GoPro .. Not selling with the go pro though , £350 ??ish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.