Great deal on Phantoms for UK buyers

Reaction score
I spotted this and thought I would add it here.
Very.co.uk have 20% off your first CREDIT order until 31st July.
YOU HAVE TO ENTER THE CODE KFTE3 AT CHECKOUT.
I didn't know they sold drones and accessories, but they seem to have the full range in stock from the standard through to the P4.
P3pro seems a good deal at £879 before discount which after discount = £703.20
Advanced at £699 becomes £559.20.
Postage is only a few £s and delivery is only a couple of days.
Another bonus is that you can get 12mths interest free credit as well.
They also sell batteries and surprisingly camera/gimbals.
Well worth look for anyone considering a new drone.
Even the P4 works out at only £904.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doink and K9DAVE
Not sure why you wouldn't take advantage of 3mth or 12mths interest free credit.
Very.co.uk seem to be a type of catalogue company so some form of credit is a given.
Normally you would expect the price to be hiked up by a catalogue Co, but Very's price on drones seems to be RRP or better.

P3 batteries work out at £100 each so may be worthwhile opening an account just to buy a couple of batteries. Better than prices on ebay or amazon and no fears about getting stiched with a fake copy.

Just had a look and can see the P3pro at £675 which is a great price.
P3A is £650 so not so great.
can't see where you got £605 from though...

give them a call and let them know what you want and they will come up with a good deal, I did and got my p3p and asked for 2 more batteries, (£85) each and got the lot delivered in 3 days with no import or tax to pay, they pay that for you in the price

don't think that's the P3pro

It's not a Pro.

Colin, if you've bought that thinking you've got a good deal on a Pro you will be very dissapointed.
The 4K is more like the Standard, but with a better camera. I think the controller is better quality but it's still wifi not lightbridge so range is poor.

SLR Hut's price for the pro at £675 is awesome though.
It's only £25 more than what they are charging for the Advanced, which doesn't make much sense to me.

Wish I'd seen this thread before I ordered a p3a from dronesforless.co.uk last week.

DronesForLess look very good too. I'm sure you got a good deal.
Their Pros are only £620 and the Advanced are £545.
I'm amazed how low the Phantom 3 can be bought for now, especially the Pro version.

Really interesting stuff I'm a newie looking to buy a p3 advanced or pro with an extra battery best I've seen so far is £626 from simply electronics for advanced with extra battery,interested in everyone's opinion.Also wondering if anything will come up on Amazon Prime day.Any advice pointers etc hugely appreciated,would like to use a reputable company but as always price does matter

Russ, i would do some research on Simply Electronics. I've seen some bad reviews about them.
They are another company that seems to sell items they don't have in stock. And I assume it is all grey import stock.
I think they are based in Hong Kong and their customer sevice makes DJI's look top notch.
There seems to be lots of people struggling to get refunds etc

Very interesting many thanks for the heads up the very deal is looking better then I'm sure I've at least heard of them before and believe there uk based.Thanks Noki

Sent from my SM-T800 using PhantomPilots mobile app

One more quick one have found a personal pro with case and spare battery package deal with drones for less for £785 anyone had any dealings with them

Thought it sounded too good but then nearly all of
the Internet companies seem questionable really not sure which way to go pricing differences seem so huge

Hi,
I'm also looking for a new P3A or P3P in the UK.
Very.co.uk has really good offer but I fear to buy anything from them as I have checked that company and 30% of more then 8000 people has posted their very negative feedback on trustpilot to this company. Amazon had P3A for £625 this morning but they changed the price a couple of hours ago to £687, and unfortunately its seems they havent got any phantom on upcoming deals today on the primeday. So I have to wait and/or continue my research for a reliable company with good prices. If you find anything please post it here.
Kind Regards
Peter

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeychops
Cheers monkeychops for the feedback. Please keep us informed and I hope all goes well.
I checked out SLR Hut reviews as well, and there are plenty of negative reviews about them also.
It seems all their items are shipped from the USA.
I think most people know that the majority of reviews do tend to be negative, as people seldom bother to report a positive experience.

It's not a Pro.

Colin, if you've bought that thinking you've got a good deal on a Pro you will be very dissapointed.
The 4K is more like the Standard, but with a better camera. I think the controller is better quality but it's still wifi not lightbridge so range is poor.

SLR Hut's price for the pro at £675 is awesome though.
It's only £25 more than what they are charging for the Advanced, which doesn't make much sense to me.
DAMMIT. Your right
I feel ripped off, but I have wanted a phantom so badly, I have had a look on a YouTube review, only difference is how far it will fly, at the moment I am scared of going over 80 feet so this will not worry me for a while

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl