Great Autoflight Logic Demo

Reaction score
Apologies if already posted but Autoflight logic are adding a cablecam like feature to their latest beta due to delays getting the app approved via DJI/Apple.

Looks great!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Orbit does not look as smooth as I hoped but I notice the same on a 3DR Solo demo and I am sure the smoothness can be tweaked with a parameter or as the app develops.

Hmmm...
Zip line- if your handy with the sticks really no reason for this feature. Honestly, I can do this one with ease

Orbit- little tough to do but if you turn down the expo in the app and practice the stick movement, this can be done just as easy as zip line.

Follow me- I never use it, so I could care less about it

Ground station? Different story that's what I'm waiting for

Im testing it too.

orbit is coming very good in built 25.
Zipline could be bether if we could choose 2 camera pointing locations, like the solo.

heres my testing video of zipline and orbit.

Apologies if already posted but Autoflight logic are adding a cablecam like feature to their latest beta due to delays getting the app approved via DJI/Apple.

Looks great!

The Orbit does not look as smooth as I hoped but I notice the same on a 3DR Solo demo and I am sure the smoothness can be tweaked with a parameter or as the app develops.

I really liked the Follow feature, can you tell us your speed of travel in the video? I would love this for when I do some technical driving with my jeep in rough terrain.
Thank you for the share.

Edit Sorry I thought this was your Demo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic