Graupner Phantom Props in US?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the coveted Graupner Carbon Fiber Props in the US? I found one Hobbie store in UK, but charges $40 for shipping!

Any other recommendations for balanced prop upgrades?

Thanks!

calipilot said:
Does anyone know where I can find the coveted Graupner Carbon Fiber Props in the US? I found one Hobbie store in UK, but charges $40 for shipping!

Thanks!

The reason why you can't find them for sale is because Graupner is going thru bankruptcy and basically stopped making them. (so I've heard).
places that used to sell them no longer even have them for sale as Out of stock.

your best bet is to either go with alternative carbon fiber props or try out another brand of composite props, such as the APC SloFly

calipilot said:

Thanks!

The reason why you can't find them for sale is because Graupner is going thru bankruptcy and basically stopped making them. (so I've heard).
places that used to sell them no longer even have them for sale as Out of stock.

your best bet is to either go with alternative carbon fiber props or try out another brand of composite props, such as the APC SloFly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers