Graphic tracking editing software

Reaction score
Hello All. I am looking for software I can add motion graphics to my phantom videos. Does anyone have any recommendations. Much appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand the question... Any video editor should be able to add additional elements to movie clips. Motion Graphics are typically animated typography, is this what you're wanting to add?

I'm not sure I understand the question... Any video editor should be able to add additional elements to movie clips. Motion Graphics are typically animated typography, is this what you're wanting to add?
Here is an example of what im looking for.

Adobe AfterEffects, available via the Creative Cloud subscription (as well as all other Adobe products) for $56 a month.

Adobe AfterEffects, available via the Creative Cloud subscription (as well as all other Adobe products) for $56 a month.
Thanks Wizaerd,
Would you say its technically challenging to add motion graphics using this program? I looking to use this to put a Commercial property presentation together.

Thanks Wizaerd,
Would you say its technically challenging to add motion graphics using this program? I looking to use this to put a Commercial property presentation together.

It's going to be technically challenging using any software for motion tracking and composition. This goes above and beyond video editing and would require specialized post production, composition software which AfterEffects is. You could try in a regular video editor, but in the long run, would probably be more work & effort than it's worth. AE is a large program, with many post production effects possible, but it's going to depend on how much tme & effort you're willing to put into it.

Reactions: o1biggen
That's a lot of work. Just the fact that you ask the question suggests that this would be a tall order for you. I'd contract it out if you have the funding available.

After Effects is what you need. It's a steep learning curve. And getting motion tracking just right can take hours even for just one scene until you get proficient.

It's going to be technically challenging using any software for motion tracking and composition. This goes above and beyond video editing and would require specialized post production, composition software which AfterEffects is. You could try in a regular video editor, but in the long run, would probably be more work & effort than it's worth. AE is a large program, with many post production effects possible, but it's going to depend on how much tme & effort you're willing to put into it.
Many thanks. This is the kind of info I was looking for today. I really appreciate your time.

One thing I've had issues with in AfterEffects on the 4k video, motion or tracking camera takes a loooooooong time... In many cases I was unable to get a decent track... It depends on how fast the video is, and how abrupt any camera directions change, etc...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20