Grainy Video Even in Day Light! Help!

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just purchased my Phantom 3 professional about a month ago. I barely got to use it. It worked flawlessly at first then out of nowhere the images started getting grainy. I did take it to the beach but everything was fine then. the beach video was also amazing. Please help. I bought this from amazon and it passed the return / exchange policy. I have a one year warranty from DJI but id like to troubleshoot if possible from my end first. any advice?

-The firmware has been successfully updated
-the lens is clean

Thanks,
Manh

I hate to ask the obvious, but are your camera and video settings set to Auto (and not Manual)? Is your Exposure set to "0"?
Probably best if you could upload a screenshot of a grainy photo with the camera settings included.
I had a recent issue after a Firmware update where unbeknownst to me, the camera settings were switched
from Auto to Manual and maximum Exposure (resulting in a full white screen) was set.

I hate to ask the obvious, but are your camera and video settings set to Auto (and not Manual)? Is your Exposure set to "0"?
Probably best if you could upload a screenshot of a grainy photo with the camera settings included.
I had a recent issue after a Firmware update where unbeknownst to me, the camera settings were switched
from Auto to Manual and maximum Exposure (resulting in a full white screen) was set.
thanks for the quick response I'm going to go out and do a quick test to get an accurate video with setting

I didn't fly it today pretty gloomy and cold out. but here is a screen shot of previous shoot. here is my sample

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 8.54.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 8.54.47 PM.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.