GPS waypoints

Hi can you save the waypoints to the drone so you can do the same flight each week to record changes to you flight area?
What are you flying with? A little more detail please. And for one answer, no. Missions are only temporarily saved to the aircraft when loaded. Try using Litchi for more versatility.

What are you flying with? A little more detail please. And for one answer, no. Missions are only temporarily saved to the aircraft when loaded. Try using Litchi for more versatility.
I'm not into way-point missions. I practiced a few on my P4 with the go 4 app.and I thought it said I could save it? Now I have to go back and check. LOL

I have a DJI Phantom 4 pro.
I'm not into way-point missions. I practiced a few on my P4 with the go 4 app.and I thought it said I could save it? Now I have to go back and check. LOL

Thanks I look forward to that.

Switch to Litchi! You'll never go back to GO 4. With Litchi you can not only save the flights with waypoints customized to your liking but you can go back and edit the variables and refly for different perspectives. Also, you can use the Mission Hub to plan your flights on a computer, bigger screen, comfortable, etc. and then they will appear on your device if you follow the instructions carefully. I did not at first by not using the same login method on both computer and iPad and it did not work. Once I figured it out the Mission Hub is the way to go. Just name your flights to ID them, such as "Farm Mission (date) (mileage) (time)" . Its an awesome app!

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: gingerbloke
Another + for Litchi here - I've used it for years (android) with P3S, P3A and P4Pro drones, never had a problem.

Understand/check/set RTH behaviour carefully with Litchi.
Always make the last waypoint quite near where you take-off.
Always start with more height than you think you need for waypoints and work down.
Always export and check your mission in Google Earth.

To add a little more to the discussion, Litchi is great for setting up programmable and repeatable video missions. If you're looking to create photomosaics or maps, then there are several options, including DJI's GS Pro, Drone Deploy, Pix4D, and Map Pilot.

What type of missions are you trying to recreate?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj