GPS tracker w/ service question

Reaction score
So i just got my truphone sim, activated it, its showing in my account.
popped it in to my gps tracker, and tried to call it.. get the generic Voicemail tone... hang up.
at that point shouldnt it be texting me back its location?
the directions are as bad a chinese directions get, so im not fully sure how to make this work :)
thanks

Try turning off SIM PIN in a phone if possible, some trackers don't allow PIN codes or there's a tricky way to set it like first starting without PIN, then texting a PIN command, then entering the PIN on the SIM on a phone, then putting it back in the tracker.
If you aren't worried about someone stealing the SIM and can cancel the service from another telephone number, I would just leave PIN off.

Turning SIM PIN off in a phone? I have my iphone six that will accept this sim, but im not sure how to turn sim pin off.. ill poke around..
this is a prepaid card anyway, so if its lost or stolen, its got like 10 $ on it... dont care :)

so i downloaded the app. can log in to the app and see where the tracker is (in my house haha).
so i dont have the sim part set up thats for sure, but do i really need it? if i can just use the app and see where it is?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattnn