GPS/Satellite Maps Incomplete?

Reaction score
Just today I fired up my P3P and noticed map view in Standard mode was missing roads and complete areas that were there last week. I called up the Hybrid view and the same situation. When I first started flying last November, I noticed that the maps were about 2 years old based on the development in my flying area. The maps are still intact on my iPhone6. The fragmenting is on my iPad Mini4. I deleted the GO App and reinstalled with no change. I don't know if the missing areas are a result of an updating process or what?

Just today I fired up my P3P and noticed map view in Standard mode was missing roads and complete areas that were there last week. I called up the Hybrid view and the same situation. When I first started flying last November, I noticed that the maps were about 2 years old based on the development in my flying area. The maps are still intact on my iPhone6. The fragmenting is on my iPad Mini4. I deleted the GO App and reinstalled with no change. I don't know if the missing areas are a result of an updating process or what?
You just didn't have a cached map to view.
Open up the app at home where you have wifi, click on map view and look around at the area you are interested in flying.
Next time you'll have a cached copy of the map.

You just didn't have a cached map to view.
Open up the app at home where you have wifi, click on map view and look around at the area you are interested in flying.
Next time you'll have a cached copy of the map.
That was the first thing I tried. No dice. Up until today, the map was fine and I have mobile LTE service on my iPad Mini, so I shouldn't have to cache any maps. But thanks for the reply.

New info. I actually had to shut down the iPad and restart before it would cache in more map data. Working OK now.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj