GPS gone after update

Reaction score
My bird arrived 2 days ago, hook up the gimbal 3h-3d, mount the gopro and took it for a test, perfect performance (high winds and no camera movements). Next day I download and install flight assistant and update everything. Took it for a test later after, HUGE problems. Now I`m getting slow blinking green lights. After spending hours reading about the issue, I plugged my laptop and I notice the gps module doesn`t read anything, all the values are zero for the gps and the IOC is off.

Planning to call dji today so I can send it back. Bad experience so far.

koanga said:
My bird arrived 2 days ago, hook up the gimbal 3h-3d, mount the gopro and took it for a test, perfect performance (high winds and no camera movements). Next day I download and install flight assistant and update everything. Took it for a test later after, HUGE problems. Now I`m getting slow blinking green lights. After spending hours reading about the issue, I plugged my laptop and I notice the gps module doesn`t read anything, all the values are zero for the gps and the IOC is off.

Planning to call dji today so I can send it back. Bad experience so far.

I had a similar issue with a "bricked" reciever on my Vision in November - it was showing firmware 0.0.0.0 I fixed it by downgrading to the previous software, which re-flashed the reciever firmware. I was then able to re-flash the new firmware again and that time it all went fine.

If you want to have a go at that then you can find previous Assistant versions here: http://droneslinger.com/software.html

Try going back to 1.08 using the 1.08 Assistant and see if that sorts out your GPS, then use 2 or 3 again to get back to where you should be.

Am I missing something here? He said all he is getting now is slow green lights, isn't that what he is supposed to be getting when its acquired all its satellites? :?:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers