GPS-ATTI Mode

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced a notification in Healthy Drones that reports MODE CHANGED TO GPS ATTI.
I thought it was either GPS or ATTI. I was in NFZ (area E) and wonder if the GO APP automatically changes to ATTI in that situation. The AC controlled as in GPS with no drift. As I went further into the zone I did get the 2nd level warning and confirmation box. I was safely able to return the AC with no issues.
I was intentionally testing NFZ situation in an area where NO aircraft ever actually fly - just a remote part of the standard NFZ.

GPS ATTI mode is GPS mode only. Other mode is called ATTI in logs.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Has anyone else experienced a notification in Healthy Drones that reports MODE CHANGED TO GPS ATTI.
I thought it was either GPS or ATTI. I was in NFZ (area E) and wonder if the GO APP automatically changes to ATTI in that situation. The AC controlled as in GPS with no drift. As I went further into the zone I did get the 2nd level warning and confirmation box. I was safely able to return the AC with no issues.
I was intentionally testing NFZ situation in an area where NO aircraft ever actually fly - just a remote part of the standard NFZ.
GPS-Atti is the way that Healthydrones reports P-GPS mode.

Thanks, Alok* and Meta4. That's one less ? taking up valuable brain space :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4