Gov. Chris Christie (not) caught by a drone

Reaction score
So, the governor closes the state ( ...legislature didn't pass a budget) which means state beaches and parks are closed...except when HE wants to hang out on the closed beach with his family.

NJ Advanced Media caught it on camera with drone...score one for 'Dronalism'.

link with photo gallery
Gov. Chris Christie and family on closed Island Beach State Park in N.J.

"It's good to be the King!"

(Mel Brooks- 'History of the World: Part I' (1981)

Last edited:
"It's good the be King!"

(Mel Brooks- 'History of the World: Part I' (1981)
Had forgot that scene so you know me I found it and all I got ta say on that is..
IMG_7297.GIF

Ha ha.
Loved Hee-Haw, Roy Clark, Buck Owens and the gang. Was just a kid and my folks watched it at dinner.

I fixed my original post. Spellcheck got in the way.!

Reactions: dirkclod
Guy's let this start to get insulting to a political official and it stops here.
Think before you post .
Thanks

Guys you have all been fooled! What the media doesn't tell you is that he was on his own property. They don't show you his house in the background.

Go post your political opinions on a "political/hate/love" site and stick to drone related posts on this forum, PLEASE!!

Go post your political opinions on a "political/hate/love" site and stick to drone related posts on this forum, PLEASE!!

Sir, my post wasn't a political view. I was merely telling the other guys they were wrong about their posts. I believe this forum should be about flying Phantoms and not political stuff.
I guess the problem started when Christie was "caught" by a drone, which opened the door for a political discussion.

Report posts to the moderators and let them decide what's appropriate here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik