Got my Phantom 3 Standard today!

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new on this forums. I joined to learn more about Phantoms, etc. Today I finally received the Phantom 3 Standard I got for Black Friday thru Adorama, $499, not a bad price for a beginner drone of this quality.
Thanks to all posts with tips and advice, my first 2 flights were a success with no problems at all using a Galaxy S4. :)

Reactions: FotoGeek
Welcome to the forums!!

So you ordered it on Black Friday and just got it now?? Wow, that must have been the longest wait ever! lol...

At $499.. worth the wait, considering the BF sale price was $599 + Battery.. I was hoping they still had some killer prices up, no luck though.

Reactions: Relayze
Thank you!
Adorama had it for $599 but someone on slickdeals.net posted a $100 off code, I got online and couldnt buy it because it sold out. I called the next day and I told them about the code, they didnt even asked for it. And yeah, the wait was killing me. I chased that UPS truck the day of delivery like crazy lol. I spent two weeks reading this forums, checking videos etc.
This drone is awesome to fly, easy so far and everything is ok with my old Galaxy S4. I will try my Tab3 just in case. For what I want it is more than enough.

Thank you!
Adorama had it for $599 but someone on slickdeals.net posted a $100 off code, I got online and couldnt buy it because it sold out. I called the next day and I told them about the code, they didnt even asked for it. And yeah, the wait was killing me. I chased that UPS truck the day of delivery like crazy lol. I spent two weeks reading this forums, checking videos etc.
This drone is awesome to fly, easy so far and everything is ok with my old Galaxy S4. I will try my Tab3 just in case. For what I want it is more than enough.

Awesome!!! I hate waiting for stuff like that to come in, even if it's only a few days... lol... I'm building my own quad, and I am still waiting for the motors to come in from China. It's killing me because I can't go any further without them... ugh... waiting a month already...

Glad you took the wait time to research...

Reactions: Relayze

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj