Got it

Reaction score
Got my first phantom came today been using a cx20 and a walkera qxr350pro so i thought i see what all the hype was all about. hadn't had a fly with my p3p yet but very impressed with the product so far as i had a go in the simulator , witch i found quite fun , so can't wait to get her out for a fly .

Had it out today and is the best drone by far on the market at the moment looked at the lot of drones and value for money you can go past this p3p

Got my first phantom came today been using a cx20 and a walkera qxr350pro so i thought i see what all the hype was all about. hadn't had a fly with my p3p yet but very impressed with the product so far as i had a go in the simulator , witch i found quite fun , so can't wait to get her out for a fly .

I almost bought a CX20 before I bought a P2. Read all the reviews and saw the youtube videos and the CX20 looked awesome but at the end, just wanted to be sure I was getting the "real experience" (maybe the wrong way to put it) so found a deal on a P2.

Would you say the phantom is so much better than the CX20? I just read that adding an FPV system to the CX20 involved cutting and soldering wires to which was a turnoff.

Cx20 are not the best so my one is getting fixed and then I'm selling it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.