Got a P4P from Amazon warehouse for $1082.08

Reaction score
Was looking for a spare. When I ordered this they had 12 of them. It looks new. Just like it came from DJI. Battery had eight charges, and controller had zero flights. Hi-cap battery. The drone wasn't named, so I got to name it. I don't think it was a gamble, because of Amazon's return policy. Every thing looks good on it. Flew it in the back yard for five minutes. About 10F outside. Tomorrow I will give it a long test. Dress more for the weather. So far I am very happy with it. I plan on selling the controller, and a extra battery to keep my cost down.

Very cool AnchorageAK! I know that you have been shopping for one for awhile. Are you sure you want to give up that extra battery, LOL. Happy for you and the deal you got.

Joe

Joe,

Just hoping this might help some one else out that is looking for a drone. I think I got like 14 batteries. I go to a remote location that doesn't have power. So I have a number on hand for that reason. Most people don't want to spend $1500. So maybe some one on the fence might decide to go for it.

Joe,

Just hoping this might help some one else out that is looking for a drone. I think I got like 14 batteries. I go to a remote location that doesn't have power. So I have a number on hand for that reason. Most people don't want to spend $1500. So maybe some one on the fence might decide to go for it.
You should confirm the vendor at Amazon that sold you the craft is an authorized DJI seller, otherwise you won't get a warranty. That could be why it was so cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20