got a new battery

Reaction score
got another new battery today, gave it a full charge and put it in the p3a, I had the latest 1.4 bin file on the sd card to try and update the battery. I don't think it did it, how can I tell if its upto date ? the text file on the sd card said the firmware is older or same as whats installed. does this mean whats on the phantom or the battery.

1.4 does not update battery

You have to put 1.3.2 .bin on to the sd card to update the battery as 1.4 did not have a battery and rc update.

I'm pretty sure I'm rite...remember reading it on a few threads when 1.4 came out

Reactions: lotusteve
1.4 did not have a battery update. So the batt would have had to have set on the shelf since before 2 previous updates. P3 batts move pretty quickly. But to answer your question, you get some beeps and flashes similar to craft updates, but they only last a few seconds

1.4 does not update battery

You have to put 1.3.2 .bin on to the sd card to update the battery as 1.4 did not have a battery and rc update.

I'm pretty sure I'm rite...remember reading it on a few threads when 1.4 cane out
Nice one Del. if I put 1.3.2 on the sd card to update battery will it down grade my p3a to 1.3.2 as Iam on 1.4. It might put the battery update on but down grade my phantom at the same time.

Nice one Del. if I put 1.3.2 on the sd card to update battery will it down grade my p3a to 1.3.2 as Iam on 1.4. It might put the battery update on but down grade my phantom at the same time.

Steve I was just thinking the same thing after posting the previous post.

I'm honestly not too sure about that, I'm sure someone like MSinger or a more knowledgable member can answer that as I'm clueless and thinking the the same :confused:

1.4 did not have a battery update. So the batt would have had to have set on the shelf since before 2 previous updates. P3 batts move pretty quickly. But to answer your question, you get some beeps and flashes similar to craft updates, but they only last a few seconds
When I did my 1.4 update yesterday the original battery did update as I saw it flash the lights on the battery. So they must be something in the 1.4 to update battery's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.