GoPro Studio

Reaction score
I have used GoPro Studio in the past to edit video, i just updated the GoPro Studio and now it will not allow me to drag and drop videos into the "movie line"...has anybody else ran into this issue? Did GoPro get smart on us or what?? Thanks in advance! ~JC

I was going to use GoPro studio to edit some phantom video for the first time earlier today and I noticed when I went over the trim tools it said something about not being able to edit because it was not GoPro original footage.

Maybe I'm missing something, but your link takes you to another form of camera...
Yes it does it explains what you need to change in the video files to make them work.

GoPro only want you to use files from their cameras. To use video files from any other device you need to make them look like GoPro video files.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it does it explains what you need to change in the video files to make them work.

GoPro only want you to use files from their cameras. To use video files from any other device you need to make them look like GoPro video files.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ahhh gotcha, understand now. I just thought weird that in the previous version of GoPro Studio, I had no issues...but after updating the software, now i can't use it like i used to with my DJI sd card. Thanks for the heads up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4