GoPro rookie question

Reaction score
Ok. So I got everything mounted and working. FPV shows up on monitor when I power up the drone.

Do I just push the shutter button when I'm ready to fly, and record the whole flight, and push it again upon landing? Or what?

yep, although i've got mine set so it takes a picture every 5 seconds as well as recording the video

Perfect. about How long will it record? I have 64gb Extreme microSD card.

Then when I land, is there a quick painless way to download the video to my ipad or phone?

do i turn wifi back on, and use the app?

I adjusted the settings to take a photo every 5 seconds like you suggested. thanks! But...where does it put them? After i stop recording, I only see a video in the saved folder. No stills.

I am viewing the saved media using my ipad app.

i always remove the card & read it directly from the computer, the pictures are normally in the same folder as the videos when you do that

PS never use the GoPro's wifi when the Phantoms on

Hi, just going back a few posts to your and quote: "Do I just push the shutter button when I'm ready to fly, and record the whole flight, and push it again upon landing?"

Yes do exactly that, record the whole flight . Use software with a multi trim feature this will allow you to stitch together pieces of the video you want and discard pieces of video you do not.

I know a little bit about software and cameras, flying a quad, well not so good lol

Hope this will help you a little

Best regards

:lol: Thanks Ash. I appreciate it!

I may practice video editting a little while I'm froze in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic