Gopro Hero3 FPV USB to AV Video Output Cable

Reaction score
Hello

Need some help! Work n Progress -
I have the Beholder Lite Gimbal , DJI 5.8 Video downlink and a goPro Hero 3 -

Been looking thru a bunch of cables available on ebay - most of them provide a extra power cable along side the av cable for the go pro - The goPro battery will last a lot longer than i will ever be flying so not sure why I would need that? + its 5 volts - I have a 12v battery on the Phantom 1.1.1??

What I'm trying to find is a straight out av cable only - I am concerned that the ones with the 90 degree connector will interfere or not fit because of the gimbal . Any links would be great in the USA to order one -

Also... Would be very helpful to also see a installation video from a GoPro 3 to mini iOSD / DJI PMU 2 / Naza-M V2 to a DJI Video TX on a Phantom 1.1.1 any links or accurate diagrams for that would be awesome!

Thanks!

You can start with one like this: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1296

...but as long as the one you get is compatible with the GP3, and has a video lead (usually yellow) and a ground lead (usually dark brown or black), then you can connect it to the iOSD mini. With any of the output cables you get for the gopro, you'll need to splice those to the input cable on the iOSD (the DJI wiki has the cabling/connection diagrams for that). The other leads on the cable (including the red power lead) can be removed/ignored.

The iOSD will connect to the Naza via the canbus on the PMU. The video output from the iOSD mini to the DJI 5.8GHz Tx will connect the same way...vid and ground leads on the cable spliced to the same leads on the Tx input (brown-brown, yellow-yellow).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers