GoPro Hero 4 First Day

It also appears the Hero 4 connects via Bluetooth but the app isn't updated yet. Would this then not interfere with the Phantom like wifi does for wireless controls?

I used the 4k Wide preset from Premiere CC and punched in on a few to 110 and moved the framing to hide the blades. It fits perfectly good in the H3-3d just like any other camera.

adanac said:
Did you correct for distortion in post? Normally at 4K it will look far more distorted.
Is this cropped? Normally 4K will show props.
Did it fit/fly in the H3-3D okay?

KyleDecker said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geSE6CQJRc&feature=youtu.be

Phantom 2
DJI VideoLink
GoPro Hero 4

Oh great. Wife is not going to be happy about this.

It will be interesting to see if the BT does interfere, as it is a similar power level to WiFI, but lower bandwidth.

Love the video, but I think I will stick the H3 Black until the bank balance is looking slightly more healthy :)

Why oh why did I watch that! Just makes me want one even more!

Pff... you should have titled it Gopro2 first day :lol: I hope for you that it's not a GP4, or there is a big problem with the focus! You should return it ASAP!
And you could get it earlier than everybody then... Well done Buddy! :D

Like to see its low light capabilities before I consider buying one apart from 4k not really worth the upgrade want to see how this works with night time shooting

After watching the battery life tests on the 4B was (which was an epic fail), I'm interested to see how well it works in "low-light" first and filming at 4K battery life is before buying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4