gopro hero 4 center adjusting

Reaction score
Hi friends I have bought a phantom2 with h3-3d and hero4, all is working fine. I just can't change the horizontal center position of camera which remains little more down when left dial is released. Can someone tell how to change its default position.

Hi friends I have bought a phantom2 with h3-3d and hero4, all is working fine. I just can't change the horizontal center position of camera which remains little more down when left dial is released. Can someone tell how to change its default position.

Have you Calibrated X1 in both RC and P2 software? When calibrating X1 in the P2 software the RC unit must be turned on

Reactions: Christy
Yep, all done in assistant software. Make sure everything is updated to the latest firmware too.

In Naza-M Mode, in the Advanced settings/Gimbal tab, use the Vertical Limit slider to adjust the tilt limit. 0 is flat, negative numbers indicate how much the gimbal points down. If you want it to be able to point further up, move the slider to the right.

Note, on initialization, the starting point is always 45 degrees down.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Christy
Thanx everyone I have tried all these things but not working its still at the same position

Just re-reading your initial post where you refer to the left dial being released. I have an H4-3D which I believe functions the same and when you release the dial, the gimbal remains where it is. It does not move unless you turn the wheel. While there is a spring that returns the wheel itself to center, the gimbal holds whatever position it is at when you release the wheel.

Maybe there is a difference, but it was my understand the only difference between the two was how the camera connection was made.

Just re-reading your initial post where you refer to the left dial being released. I have an H4-3D which I believe functions the same and when you release the dial, the gimbal remains where it is. It does not move unless you turn the wheel. While there is a spring that returns the wheel itself to center, the gimbal holds whatever position it is at when you release the wheel.

This is how mine works as well.

When I first installed my H4-3D it did the same, but somewhere in this section was a post that someone described how to calibrate the gimbal, and it worked for me, and still works even after I got brave and installed the anti-interference board inside my P2.

This is how mine works as well.

When I first installed my H4-3D it did the same, but somewhere in this section was a post that someone described how to calibrate the gimbal, and it worked for me, and still works even after I got brave and installed the anti-interference board inside my P2.

I have mine installed on the outside, though I did stuff the iOSD Mini on the inside! :)

I saw (and saved) a YouTube video that shows how to do it. There's even a spot on the board made for it. Was super easy...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw (and saved) a YouTube video that shows how to do it. There's even a spot on the board made for it. Was super easy...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well, that's handy! Wish I had seen that before I did mine. At some point I'll have to go back and do that to clean it up a bit. That will also make for better mounting of my FPV 5.8 transmitter! Thanks for sharing that one!

You're very welcome. Yea, I found it after I stuck my anti interference board on the bottom. Took a little effort to pluck it off, being careful not to damage it. I'm a computer technician, but I was still a little nervous taking it apart.

And yea, I'll be setting up FPV very soon as well... :)

Thanx everyone I have tried all these things but not working its still at the same position

If you have done all the things mentioned there's one thing you haven't mentioned and that would be how hard you hit the ground to damage the the gimbal. They simply do not come from the factory that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.