Gopro hero 3

Reaction score
Hi is there anyone out there that have a gopro hero 3 or above that they would like to sell. I am looking to spend about $150. I know that what I'm asking is very cheap for a Gopro.

Hi is there anyone out there that have a gopro hero 3 or above that they would like to sell. I am looking to spend about $150. I know that what I'm asking is very cheap for a Gopro.

Ethan are you looking for the camera plus the hardware or just the camera?? I just checked ebay and 3+ blk from $199 to $170 and the hero 4 blk from $325 to $299.

But it would be nice if you posted what country or state you live in so people can point you in the right direction without wasting their time. You can do that in your personal details page.

Hi Ethan. Check you local ads shortly after Christmas. A lot of times people receive them as gifts and don't really want them. I purchased a used 3+ Silver on eBay for under $130 with shipping. Decent ones frequently go for that and sometimes less. I also snagged a new one locally for $180 from a guy who won his at a raffle and didn't want it. My used 3+ Black with LCD back was $200 found through the local classifieds.

Just keep looking and be patient. They're out there.

I live in Toronto, ontario

So why not post your location on your personal detail page? To buy anything from here in the US will cost you more in shipping and taxes then if you bought from within your country.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4