GOPRO Hero 3 white issue

Reaction score
I have the above camera and it works fine most of the time. Sometimes after I start to record a video it will stop recording maybe within 10 seconds on its own. Camera stays on. Any ideas?
Ok, tried it again this morning. Tried three times and it stopped video again within about 10 seconds. When it stops recording the lcd screen on back says camera busy. When that goes off the screen says low speed card. I have had this card in it since last April and it's worked fine. It's a 16 gb Samsung card. I have no idea what class it is.

You may need to visit the appropriate GoPro web page and verify your memory card is approved for your camera. Depending on how you have the camera set (resolution and frame rate) and even temperature of camera can affect whether the memory card can write fast enough to keep up with the camera.

http://gopro.com/support/articles/software-update-release

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I didn't see your reply. I have shot many videos on the Samsung card with no problems other than last year in Sept it would stop recording after about 30 seconds. I figured the camera was hot. Will that do it? I put in a new 32 gb class 10 Sandisk Extreme Plus and it hasn't stopped recording. I have only tried it a few times with videos lasting a minute or two. The new card says speeds up to 80 mb/s 533x. I have no idea of the specs on the Samsung card. I think it was used in an older cell phone. The new card shows the image of a gopro on the cardboard. That probably doesn't mean much without knowing which camera and video settings. I normally shoot at 1080@30 fps

Monte55 said:
I put in a new 32 gb class 10 Sandisk Extreme Plus and it hasn't stopped recording. I have only tried it a few times with videos lasting a minute or two. The new card says speeds up to 80 mb/s 533x.

This should be fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj