GoPro 4 Black and FPV not working

Reaction score
I have the H3-2D gimbal which works great for stabilizing the 4 even with it's extra 14 grams. But it will not transmit video. Has anybody else had the chance to check FPV with the 2D or 3D?

I've updated to the latest firmware on both gimbal and camera. I've checked the settings and everything is matching with the 3 and 4. Something has changed with the 4 but I will continue to play around and see if I've missed something.

derrickduff said:
I have the H3-2D gimbal which works great for stabilizing the 4 even with it's extra 14 grams. But it will not transmit video. Has anybody else had the chance to check FPV with the 2D or 3D?

I've updated to the latest firmware on both gimbal and camera. I've checked the settings and everything is matching with the 3 and 4. Something has changed with the 4 but I will continue to play around and see if I've missed something.

I received a call about this, unfortunately I'm still investigating. It may just be the H3-2D.

Starting to believe the 2D and Hero4 are not compatible. Very short test today and gimbal making sounds like the balance has changed too. A bit of a disappointment.

The H4 does weigh more, so if your gimbal is particularly touchy it will probably have issues. I would think this would be the same for a lot of 3D users as well.

It may be time for me to upgrade to the 3D but until I know it's officially supports the H4 I'll have to hold off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers