GoPro 3 froze!

Reaction score
Just travelled to one of my flying spots with my P2 and just as I about to fly found the GoPro would not turn on! Of course it had worked fine at home just before I left. The last time (and so far only other time) this happened, removing and refitting the battery sorted this out. But had not packed my hex screwdriver for the zenmuse. So decided to see whether powering up the Phantom would have any positive effect on the GoPro. The power light on the camera came on. And after powering down the Phantom found the GoPro now worked fine and did 3 flights. So not a wasted afternoon after all! :)

bill

Sometimes my GoPro gets finicky like that too. Gald you were able to get your flights in.

Just travelled to one of my flying spots with my P2 and just as I about to fly found the GoPro would not turn on! Of course it had worked fine at home just before I left. The last time (and so far only other time) this happened, removing and refitting the battery sorted this out. But had not packed my hex screwdriver for the zenmuse. So decided to see whether powering up the Phantom would have any positive effect on the GoPro. The power light on the camera came on. And after powering down the Phantom found the GoPro now worked fine and did 3 flights. So not a wasted afternoon after all! :)

bill

Here is an item that doesn't require a tool to remove the acmera bracket. I'm always removing my camera for other uses and it's pain to have to unscrew it every time. Try it!!
http://www.shapeways.com/product/D4...t?li=curatedfootergiftguide&optionId=43576495

Reactions: Mako79
That looks more secure than the large rubber band I use on mine. :)

My GoPro 4 Silver actually fits pretty snugly into my H3/3D gimbal. I have had my GoPro freeze up and had to take the battery out of the camera to get it working again. I've read of others with the same problem who aren't using them for aerial footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20